Tuesday, July 8, 2014

I'm Back!

This past weekend I found myself saying something I have said countless (thousands) of times in my life:  "I'm starting over...for real this time." 

I hate the fact that I still look at this journey as something to "start over".  I have to remind myself more than anyone: It's not a diet, it's a lifestyle change.  There is no such thing (for me) as "on a diet" or "off a diet".  Just a lifetime of good decisions.  And yet, I found myself in a very familiar situation.  No exercise, and eating everything in sight.  

Fortunately I was able to get myself back on track, and I'm really hoping it will stick this time.  Yesterday I got in a workout and ate within my calorie/macro goals.  I did not get 10K steps, and I did not drink enough water.  But it's a start, and I know what to work on improving.  


No comments:

Post a Comment