Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Weigh In Wednesday

Since January I have been weighing in on Wednesdays.  I have not lost any weight in the past few weeks, so I thought I would start posting about it here in an attempt to gain some accountability. 

My thoughts on the scale:  It really doesn't mean anything.  But I still weigh in weekly just to keep myself in check.  In fact, most weeks I can guess my weight before I even step on the scale.  It's not too difficult.  If I had a good week I know I'll have a loss, if I've had a bad week I know it will be a gain.  I mainly weigh just to remind myself that what I do all week makes a difference.  

As for my recent plateau, it is all food related.  I have kept up with workouts, but I have eaten way more than I should and I have eaten way too many things that I shouldn't have.  Hopefully next week I will have some better results.   

No comments:

Post a Comment